Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Deadlift, Bench press, Clean

Warm-up: 500m row.
Kept my spm around 25. Finished around 2:05?

WOD: 061125 "Linda"

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of the triplet:

Deadlift: 1 1/2 body weight (I used 95# - no problem.)
Bench press: body weight (75# - just right. Maybe 80# next time.)
Clean: 3/4 body weight (65# - down from 75#, working on form. Back to 75# next time?)

Time: 24+ minutes. (I always forget to start my stopwatch...)

I had plenty of energy when the workout was finished. The last rounds were easy. But by the time I got to the shower, I was trembling. (In a good, I used my muscles, sort of way.)

Ran into a trainer, Brenda Coley, who complimented me on my deadlift and bench press form. Yay!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

hey, what's with the deadlift?? what happened to 1.5x bodyweight!? no wonder it was so easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home