Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Back Squats

Easy workout today.

Warm-up: 3 rounds of
15 squats
15 sit-ups
15 back extensions
10 pull-ups (5x16# assistance, 5 negative)
10 dips (10# assistance)

(Mie inspired my return to the CFWU.)

Back Squats
But the gym was crowded, so I had to use the (Smith?) machine... which feels like cheating. Not sure how heavy that bar is, so numbers here are just the plates that I added to the bar.

70 x 5
80 x 5
90 x 5
90 x 5
100 x 5

A quick set of side lunges - 10 each side.

2 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

we have to have serious talk about using the smith machine! big no-no!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger mie said...

you inspired me to do the cfwu today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home