Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Deep tissue massage.

I've been meaning to get a massage since we moved to Davis three months ago.  At first, I wanted one because moving in was hectic.  Then I wanted one because work was crazy.  Today, I wanted one because of CrossFit - Nancy in particular.  I found a guy with an introductory special of $75 for 2 hours and an opening tonight, and the opportunity was just too good to pass up.  He did lots of work on my legs, and commented that he probably could have spent the entire two hours working on them.  How sad that tomorrow, I'll do another CrossFit workout and get all sore again... Nevermind, it was worth it.

Blogged with Flock

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home