Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Random questions

Am I the only one who counts breaths in order to get through the 400m and 800m sprints? I've got it down to a science - 1 breath in and out = 4 paces, and 15 breaths take me 0.05 miles, so a 400m is just 5 rounds of 15 breaths.

Also, anyone else bite their lips? I'm the worst when I do push-ups, and I caught myself doing it during OH squats today. Lots of facial tension I guess.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Libby -
You are cracking me up! I am a total counter... it sort of bugs me. I try not to but I can't help it. I am also a jaw clencher when I work out. Oh well. I guess we all have ways of making it through the crazy workouts that Crossfit puts out. Just keep it working hard.
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home