Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Friday, April 04, 2008

Climbing

I didn't climb nearly as well as I did last Friday. Boo.

I started off with a little bouldering, and figured out the opening to a red 5.10d that I couldn't get last time.

I got to the top of a dark blue 5.10d, but only with lots of falls, rests and resets, and a very tight belay which tends to make things easier. Will start with it again next time.

I tried the red 5.10d but only got about halfway before giving up.

Did two fun 5.10a's. I haven't done them in a while, so it was fun to revisit them, and it felt good to get to the top without so much struggle!

I ended with the pink 5.10c, mysteriously called "Don't Touch the Pony." Did well on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home