Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yoga - end of the intro special

I started off the yoga class feeling particularly bored - the teacher takes us through an astonishingly routine routine every class. Tonight, it felt like drudgery instead of meditative. Happily, I got into the swing of things after about 20 minutes, and we ended up having a good class. There were only three students, all fairly advanced, so we practiced jumping from crow into plank. I grunted, and sort of got it. Fun stuff.

Now that my 15-day introductory special is up, I'm not sure how often I'll attend class. It's been really good for my legs and glutes (they're finally stretched out, and I can hold all the warrior poses for long-ish whiles). Maybe I'll shoot for once a week. (Or maybe I'll go whenever Scott goes. It's really nice to do yoga alongside him.)

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger mie said...

my! how active you are!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home