Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Helen @CFD

Warm-up: row 500m easy, then try for max watts. I got up to 342.

Three rounds for time:
400 meter run
21 swings (16 kg)
12 Pull-ups (kipping)

Time: 12:42

Notes: I should run 200s and 400s more often. The first lap was fine, but the last two were super tough! (I think yesterday's squats toasted my legs pretty well though...) My kips felt pretty good - got 6 in a row during the first round, then sets of 3-4 after that. Last time I did Helen (Oct 20 '09), I did jumping pull-ups and got a time of 14:00. Go me!

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger mie said...

great time Libby! you must run those 400m's realllllly fast!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger JimmyJames said...

Great Effort!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home