Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Elizabeth (modified)

Scott came with!  He's been laid up with bruised ribs for the past few weeks, but is finally making his way back. 

Warm-up: usual neighborhood run, about 11 minutes.

Elizabeth: 21-15-9 reps of

Cleans (from a hang position, with a pair of 25# dumbbells)
Push-ups (since there's nowhere to do dips in our gym, and my push-ups need work)

Time 9:30.

And for kicks, 10 windmills each side with a 15# dumbbell.


It was a quick workout - maybe should have gone up to 30# dbs on the cleans... maybe it would have forced me to have better form!  All my sets were broken as it was though. 


PS - Modified Elizabeth = Liz or Beth or... Libby!

Blogged with Flock

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Libby -
I love that you have goals on your blog! I think I may copy you! Hope you had a good workout! Have a great weekend!
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home