Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Monday, June 09, 2008

Linda

Warm-up
2 rounds of abbreviated CFWU:
Stretch, squat (2x12), sit-up (2x12), pull-up (2x3), back extension (1x12)

Linda
10 --> 1 reps of:
Deadlift: 155#
Bench press: 65#
Thrusters: 60#

Time: 28:47

Notes
- Almost exactly the same weights & time as the last time I did this, on 1/16/08.
- I probably could have gone a little heavier on the deadlifts, but not on the bench press or thrusters. I haven't done thrusters in ages. They were definitely the hardest part of this whole workout; I had a hard time locking out at the top.
- As much as I love routines, I'm getting a little burnt out on the Starting Strength regimen, so I'll be turning my attention back to CF workouts from now on, trying to pick the ones that complement our frisbee workouts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home