Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Friday, March 05, 2010

Scaled "chipper" WOD @CFD

2 WODs were prescribed for today, but I only had time (and energy) for one.

Part 1 involved hang squat snatch & ring dips. I just worked on the HS snatches - worked up to 75 lbs.

I scaled part 2:
30 wall balls - 14# to 10 ft (not all of my throws were high enough)
80 double unders
20 KBS - 16kg (Rx'd was 24kg)
30 hanging knee raises (Rx'd was toes to bar. I still can't get knees to elbows!)
50 walking lunges
10 chin ups
20 burpees
Time: 15:45

... savage tournament tomorrow! (Unless it get rained out... fingers crossed.)

2 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Max said...

hope your tournament is amazing!!!...unless u want out of it then i hope it poursssss

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Libby said...

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it. Only 20% chance of rain, which is good. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home