Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Track workout

5 x 2-minute intervals: run 200m, then do push-ups for the remainder of the interval.

I finished the 200's in about 40 seconds every time. The last one was 43 I think?
Push-ups: 20, 20, 15, 10, 10 (approx.)

Tough ten minutes! My right calf has been bugging me for about a week now. It only hurts once I stop running. Definitely feels more like a tendon or ligament than muscle. Hard to stretch. Super sensitive when I try to foam roll it out. I guess I should ice. Ugh.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Max said...

yay running!

one of my calves has been hurting a bit too, but I know it's because of those box jumps in MacGhee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home