Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Arboretum run (with intervals)

It was beautiful out today - way too nice to spend time in a gym - so Scott and I went running through the Arboretum. The workout was just like my workout on Tuesday, except I had company and my body felt more tired. I did minute-long sprints for the first five rounds and then 30-second sprints for the last two. Finished the loop in 40:45.

It was great to have Scott along - I always feel bad when he's too injured to get out and do things. Unfortunately, his leg seized up about a mile from home, so he had to walk the last part.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

You guys have some nice consistent workouts going. Keep it up!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Libby said...

Thanks! I'm definitely going to need the encouragement later this month, when the Christmas travels start and my daily routine ends...

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger mie said...

hi libby!
i just checked my blog for the first time in.... forever. thanks for your comment! yes, i've been crossfitting, though i'm not ambitious enough to make huge improvements... =p
i see that you've been doing the wod too! great job!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home