Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Better than putting on a sweater...

I was sitting at my desk, wearing long underwear and fleece and but still feeling chilly. I was not in the mood for yet another cup of tea, so I did 100 burpees instead and got warmed up in a hurry!

Time: 14:50

(I should note, though, that I did not have perfect form on many of my push-ups. It would have taken me a LOT longer had I focused on that. I was surprised at how tired my legs were!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger mie said...

ugh....!!!! 100 burpees...
this used to be my default workout when i didn't feel like going to the gym. i had totally forgotten about it though. maybe i'll attempt it in the near future...... maybe......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home