Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Linda (deadlift, bench press, cleans)

Warm-up: 500m row (time - 1:57)

Linda: 10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 rep rounds for time:

Deadlift (110#)
Bench press (65#)
Clean (60#)

Time: A little over 30 minutes

A good, hard workout. The weights were just about right. I could have gone a little heavier on the clean, and maybe on the deadlift, but not much. I'm happy to start modestly and give my body a chance to remember how to do this stuff. My wrists were sore - they need to get stronger too.

I had good form on my cleans for the first few rounds (at least I think so), but they definitely got sloppy towards the end. :-(

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Nice work! Very fun workout.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Libby said...

Thanks! Yeah, it is a fun one - it feels so good to get to the last 5 rounds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home