Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Front squats, sled-pulling met con

1 1/4 front squats
(Squat below parallel, raise to just above parallel, then go right back down again and then all the way up.)
165 x 3, 3, 3, 3
95 x 3

Met con: 3 individually timed rounds
30 yd walking lunge (45# BB overhead)
30 yd sled pull sprint (25#)
30 yd backwards pull (  "  )
100 m farmer carry (40# DBs)

Times: 2:38, 2:17, 1:54

I got faster because my transitions improved. I didn't like this WOD all that much. Walking lunges were good, but I felt awkward and not all that challenged on the other movements. Should have gone heavier on everything?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home